Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Two Weeks Post-Op with Cast

I stayed at home from February 7th (the day after my operation) to February 17th. I had a doctors appointment on the 18th (about two weeks post-operation) to get the splint off and a hard cast on. They removed the staples from my leg and bent my leg at a 90 degree angle to put the cast on (which was a little painful). At this point, I was still completely NWB with crutches and the cast until further notice. I attended college classes the next day and caught up with school work.

After the splint was removed, my leg was still swollen and sore. The nurse cut the staples out.

A cast was applied and I was NWB with crutches until further notice. 

My toes went back down to their normal size. Yay!

NWB with crutches. :(


1 comment:

  1. Has your ankle tottally healed?Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete